- re: COVID-19 Regular meeting March 19, 2020
RM Council is taking the step of closing the RM of Francis No. 127 municipal office to the public. This is in order to adhere to the preventative measures requested by provincial government and health authorities.
- If you have an urgent request, please phone the office first by calling 306-245-3256 or email [email protected]
- Visit our website for current notices rmoffrancis.ca
- The RM of Francis No. 127 staff and council will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation.
- Information on COVID-19 can be found here:
- Please call the office phone line 306-245-3256 and leave a message, someone will return your call as soon as possible.
Dated this 19th day of March 2020 at the Town of Francis in the Province of Saskatchewan.