All agreement or application forms must be submitted either via email, fax, mail or delivered in person to RM Administration. Overweight, primary, and development permits are invalid until received at the RM Office to be processed and endorsed by Administration. Simply submitting the form does not mean that you have been permitted for what you have requested.

Download Form:

Reminder – Report your controlled burns. Call 1-866-404-4911 prior to burning with information as well as after burning is completed. Refer to attached poster for more information.