The RM of Francis has enacted Bylaw 2012-02 The Official Community Plan and Bylaw 2012-03 Zoning Bylaw which provide both the direction and regulations surrounding development within the RM, in-line with the provinces Statement of Provincial Interests and The Planning and Development Act, 2007. For information on subdivision, please visit Government Relations Community Planning or contact the RM Office for more information.


RM of Francis Development Permit Application Form